In these self-paced video sessions, learn the warning signs of early cognitive impairment, how to hold difficult discussions, the clues to detecting financial mismanagement and the basics of managing another person’s money.
Be aware of the latest scams targeting older adults so you can warn vulnerable persons in your care:
- Protecting Finances During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Coronavirus Scams: Targeting the Vulnerable
- Romance Scams Steal $200 Million in 2019
- Scammers Pretend to be Federal Trade Commission
- Social Security’s Not Trying to Take your Benefits
- Medicare does not give out DNA kits
- Worshipers targeted by gift card scam
- SSA imposters top IRS in consumer loss reports
Sign up to see the latest scams identified by the Federal Trade Commission: FTC Scam Alert Page
Consumer Protection: Are you a consumer who’s been taken advantage of? Would you like a professional to investigate your case? Visit The Fearless Consumer to lodge your complaint and read eye-opening cases from investigative reporter and consumer advocate Barbara Nordin.
Have a question about financial victimization of older adults?
Message us on Facebook or visit our Facebook feed to hear what other informal caregivers and experts have to share on the topic.